I am having trouble running LAMMPS with LATTE. I installed everything in serial mode. Here are the steps I followed:
1. Unpacked LATTE in ~/lib/latte so that path to LATTE is ~/lib/latte/LATTE-master.
2. Built LATTE via make in
3. Created the 3 soft links in ~/lib/latte. Copied Makefile.lammps.serial to Makefile.lammps.
4. Built linalg in ~/lib/linalg via make -f Makefile.serial.
5. In ~lammps/src, typed make yes-latte.
6. In ~lammps/src, typed make serial.
There were no compilation errors. However, when I try to run the water example in ~/lib/latte/LATTE-master/examples/lammps/water, I get the following error:
ERROR: Unknown atom style (../atom.cpp:496)
Last command: atom_style full
I ran the example using the command ~/lammps/src/lmp_serial < in.min. I also coped latte.fullscf.in
to run qmd with full SCF.
Any help regarding this issue is appreciated!
Nanoscale & Mesoscale Energy Materials Group
Department of Materials Science & Engineering
University of California Riverside