Re: [lammps-users] NPT pressure problem

From: Giacomo Fiorin <giacomo.fiorin@...24...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 10:40:09 -0400

Hello Anderson, high fluctuations of the virial stress are common.  This is discussed in the literature, textbooks, and you can verify that in example systems that use fix NPT.

For more useful feedback, you need to ask a direct question on a specific problem that has not been discussed already in the literature or LAMMPS documentation.

Giacomo