[lammps-users] Meso-scale Polarizable Model

From: Joshua Cordon <cordonbleu313@...24...>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 10:40:30 -0700

Hello,

I am trying to model an SPH Meso-scale Polarizable system, what can I use to do that? So far it seems my options are QEQ or Drude Induced Dipoles, but at least with QEQ it has been difficult to get it to work with a hybrid atom style of meso and charge. Are there any examples of available for this type of simulation?

Thanks,

Josh Cordon