Just a small suggestion on the Markdown format of the LAMMPS documentation. Some of the commands are currently being labelled in italic - for example the keywords in http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/thermo_modify.html
. I find it easier to keep track of variables by changing them to code style i.e. instead of *keyword* -> `keyword` on Markdown. I know this could be painfully pedantic, but I can see how this could help reading the documentation a little bit better (and I am happy to write a script to replace them all - just need to know if someone would be happy to double check I did not miss any or misplaced any).