[lammps-users] Variable in Colvars module

From: teddy baker <edwardbaker86@...24...>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 20:08:41 -0400

Hello,
   I am trying to run WHAM with the COLVARS module, and would like to run a parallel simulation with batches of the harmonic potentials simulated on different processors to save time.  To do this, I would like to pass a world-dependent variable to the colvars input file, or reference the variable from the input file.  Is this possible?  Thank you.
        -Teddy Baker