[lammps-users] Langevian thermostat-system look freezed

From: ata madanchi <astro1994am@...24...>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 12:26:37 -0400

Hello,
I am using a Langevian thermostat as below, the problem is that non of my particles in my system(polymers + counterions) move at all.
fix  thermostat poly langevin 1 1 11.9 2484122
minimize 0.0 1.0e-8 1000 100000
I also changed the damp parameter to a different value but it didn't change anything.
Thanks
Ali