Re: [lammps-users] Disagreement between compute temp/region and fix ave/chunk temp

From: Xiaoyu Wang <xwang181@...5818...>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 19:18:04 -0500

Dear Axel,

Thanks for your suggestions. I forgot to mention that I did some post-process for c_ke to calculate temperature. So I did not use the c_ke/1.5 as the temperature. I understand the part that DOF are overestimated for water molecules. But why fix chunk/atom gives right temperature for water but wrong for copper?

Best wishes

Sent from my iPhone