Re: [lammps-users] NPT

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 15:36:01 -0400

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 3:23 PM, Sugan Ya <convey2sugan@...24...> wrote:
I am new to lammps user. I want to run npt simulation for 15 ps. But i have an error occur. Segmentation core dumped. How to solve this prblm. Please do the needful. Thanking you

​you haven't done your part of the work and properly described what you were doing and provided more information. at the current state of affairs, one would have to be a mind reader to provide any kind of tangible help. as i already mentioned in my previous response, you should *first* learn from a local person how to do scientific work properly and how to properly ask for help. you may want to check out this essay, that discussed for how getting help with software in general. ​http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html it is not 100% adaptable to scientific software, but addresses a lot of the fundamental issues (and why you may feel that people are deliberately not helping you as you expect it).