Re: [lammps-users] radial distribution

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 15:29:46 -0400

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 3:15 PM, Sugan Ya <convey2sugan@...92......> wrote:
How to fix compute  rdx 100 or 500 which basis we want choose . Please help me

​please understand, this is not the place to learn how to do very fundamental scientific tasks of how to do a plot from data with a well documented file format.
you should find somebody local, that can explain to you, how to do plotting and pre-processing of data so it fits for the plotting tool of your preference.

spamming the mailing list with repeated e-mails, is not going to make you friends here, either.

axel.