Re: [lammps-users] radial distribution

From: Stefan Paquay <stefanpaquay@...24...>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 07:15:49 -0400

Please read the documentation? If you would have Googled "lammps rdf" you would have found the answer.

On Wed, May 23, 2018, 6:37 AM Sugan Ya <convey2sugan@...24...> wrote:
Respected Sir/Madam
        I am tried to compare(RDF experiment - RDF ReaxFF-lg)the experimental result to theoretical values. so I need to know how to draw the radial distribution function graph. What are the files are need. Which command want to include my input script. Please do the needful.
Thanking you.