Re: [lammps-users] GPU package

From: "Julian Kerr" <julian.kerr@...7646...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 14:44:29 +0200

Thanks for the clarification, axel and apologies for not providing full information. Makefile.linux looks like

ifeq ($(CUDA_HOME),)
CUDA_HOME = /usr/local/cuda-9.1
endif
NVCC = nvcc
# Tesla CUDA
#CUDA_ARCH = -arch=sm_21
# newer CUDA
#CUDA_ARCH = -arch=sm_13
# older CUDA
#CUDA_ARCH = -arch=sm_10 -DCUDA_PRE_THREE
CUDA_ARCH = -arch=sm_30

I use CUDA 9.1 on Ubuntu 18.04. The GPU is Quadro K2100M