[lammps-users] ERROR: Cannot use fix deform on a shrink-wrapped boundary

From: reza 516171 <reza516171@...24...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 01:01:24 +0430

Dear all

I'm new at LAMMPS, writing a buckling script. it has the error:
"
ERROR: Cannot use fix deform on a shrink-wrapped boundary (../fix_deform.cpp:231)
Last command: fix 3 Middle deform 1 x erate ${srate} units box remap x
"
I don't know what it's mean and how could I fix it. So I would be thankful if you help me.

the script is:

# BN-Nano ribbon buckling Simulation
# Initialization
dimension      3
boundary       s s s
units          metal
atom_style     atomic
read_data      data.txt
group All type 1 2
region Left block -2 10 INF INF INF INF units box
group Left region Left
region Right block 90 102 INF INF INF INF units box
group Right region Right
group Middle subtract All Left Right
group Boundary union Left Right

# Settings
variable L equal 100
velocity all create 300 734723 dist gaussian mom yes rot yes
pair_style tersoff
pair_coeff * * BNC.tersoff N B
neighbor               2.0 nsq
fix relax all nvt temp 300 300 0.01

# Run Equilibiration
thermo 50
timestep 0.001
run 500
unfix relax

# Run a Simulation
reset_timestep 0
fix 1 Middle nvt temp 300 300 0.01
fix 2 Boundary nve
variable srate equal -1.0e-3
fix 3 Middle deform 1 x erate ${srate} units box remap x
timestep 0.001
thermo 50

thermo_style custom step temp ke pe etotal
dump 1 all xyz 100 dump.xyz
run 10000