[lammps-users] GPU package

From: "Julian Kerr" <julian.kerr@...7646...>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 20:51:18 +0200

I installed the GPU package according to the instruction given at http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/accelerate_gpu.html

Everything went smoothly and when I run the command

mpirun lmp_ubuntu -pk gpu 1 -in in.Li-dendritic.nvt

the calculaton works well (though I doubt if it is by GPU) but when I run the command

mpirun lmp_ubuntu -sf gpu -pk gpu 1 -in in.Li-dendritic.nvt

I receive the error:
LAMMPS (16 Mar 2018)
Cuda driver error 999 in call at file 'geryon/nvd_device.h' in line 273.