Re: [lammps-users] Atoms in the lennard-jones droplet fly away!!

From: Stefan Paquay <stefanpaquay@...24...>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 15:30:09 -0400

There will probably be a vapor liquid coexistence.

On Sat, May 19, 2018, 2:30 AM saeed alborzi <alborzi.saeed6@...24...> wrote:
Dear lammps-users

I am simulating a droplet on a fixed surface with fix nvt until it is equilibriated but the droplet atoms continuously separate from the droplet and fly away in the space. Is it correct? Or how can I fix it?

Any help would be appreciated.