Re: [lammps-users] Using multiple instances of Reax/c in Hybrid pair style

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 08:25:23 -0600

Most pair styles can be used multiple times in a single pair hybrid command.
The syntax is different than what you listed - see the doc page.
However, I don't believe reax/c allows it, b/c the code wasn't written
to allow it.

It also does not likely make physical sense for the ReaxFF potetential.

Steve