Re: [lammps-users] pair_style gw

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 08:19:45 -0600

Yes it is.  We will correct the doc page - thanks.

Steve

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 2:41 AM, Michał Kański <michal.kanski@...2460...> wrote:

I believe pair style gw is now a part of the MANYBODY package.

Michal

Sent: 16 May 2018 10:17
To: lammps-users
Subject: [lammps-users] pair_style gw

     Dear Sir or Madam!

   I downloaded the latest sable version and development version.But I didn't find “pair_style gw” in the USER-MISC package.What should I do to solve this problem?

 The link  is the description of pair_style gw.

 http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/pair_gw.html