Re: [lammps-users] Error

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 06:19:49 -0400

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 1:32 AM, Sugan Ya <convey2sugan@...92......> wrote:
Respected Sir,
     I am using lammps Reax/c.While I am running my progrom. This type of error will occur. How to solve the error. Please do the needful.

​nobody can tell from this. there message you quoted comes *after* the real error message. please also *always* report the LAMMPS version you are using and the platform you are running it on.

axel.​

MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 0 in communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD wilth error code -14
Note: invoking MPI_ABORT causes open MPI to kill all MPI process. you may or maynot see output from other processes, depending on exactly when open MPI kills them.

Thanking you