[lammps-users] Error

From: Sugan Ya <convey2sugan@...24...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 11:02:09 +0530

Respected Sir,
     I am using lammps Reax/c.While I am running my progrom. This type of error will occur. How to solve the error. Please do the needful.

MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 0 in communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD wilth error code -14
Note: invoking MPI_ABORT causes open MPI to kill all MPI process. you may or maynot see output from other processes, depending on exactly when open MPI kills them.

Thanking you