Re: [lammps-users] Energy drift

From: Stefan Paquay <stefanpaquay@...24...>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 11:48:14 -0400

This sounds like it might be specific to interactive MD simulations then, but I am not sure. Axel is more of an expert on that I think.
It just seems to me that it is weird that your energy should jump such a specific value upon a time step change.
Energy drift, however, is characterized by a very slow and gradual change of the total energy of the system, which is not at all what you are seeing.