[lammps-users] dump has no 'xtc' style, even built with MISC package

From: Walter Kou <walterjunjun@...24...>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 18:01:27 -0500

Dear all,

I followed the lammps guide and rebuild lammps code with MISC package (http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/dump.html) to get 'xtc', but I still do not see xtc in dump style. Further run got error. My steps are follow.
The lammps is the stable branch in github

1) make clean // clean old .o files
    rm -rf Obj_wkv1 // remove all  previous obj files in the folder.
    rm -rf lmp_wkv1 // remove the binary file

2) // make yes-[packages] including MISC.
 # make pi  // as below
Installed YES: package COLLOID
Installed YES: package MANYBODY
Installed YES: package MC
Installed YES: package MISC
Installed YES: package MOLECULE
Installed YES: package PYTHON
Installed YES: package USER-DPD
Installed YES: package USER-LB
Installed YES: package USER-MESO
Installed YES: package USER-SPH

4) make wkv1 -j 3 // rebuild the code with wkv1
// MINE/Makefile_wkv1 is based on makefile_mpi but with png support
........... long compilaton
 dump_xtc.o was seen in the linking step

5) lmp_wkv1 -h // check dump style, but xtc is not shown up
* Dump styles:

atom            cfg             custom          dcd             image
local           movie           xyz

Anything I miss?

Thanks,

Walter