Re: [lammps-users] fix temp/rescale

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 18:50:59 -0400

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 3:12 PM, Zohreh Ahadi <zohreh.ahadi@...36.....24...> wrote:
Dear all
Hi

Thanks for your attention. my question is amout of Tstart and Tstop in (temperature units):
 "fix ID group-ID temp/rescale N Tstart Tstop window fraction"
In example of manual I saw that
fix 3 flow temp/rescale 100 1.0 1.1 0.02 0.5
when I want to  reach 300 K temperature  for one region is it false?
fix 3 flow temp/rescale 1 300.0 300.0 0.02 0.5
what I should replace instead of 300K?

​why don't you try it out, perhaps with a very simple example, and figure out how the command works and whether you get the desired result.
please note, that fix temp/rescale is not recommended for any production simulation.

axel.

sorry for simple question.
Thanks