[lammps-users] Problem regarding mentioning the potential in LAMMPS

From: Afza Shahid <afza_shahid@...16...>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 06:35:24 +0000 (UTC)

Dear LAMMPS users

I have started working with LAMMPS recently. I want to use Buckingham potential. I have all the parameters (A, rho, C and cut off). But I want to know how can I mention parameters separately for A-A type, A-B type and A-O type interaction. How The software differentiate among these interaction these interactions. Kindly help me with the syntax of this command.

Regards
Afza Shahid