[lammps-users] Adding attributes to an new atom style

From: Victor Koppejan - TNW <V.W.Koppejan@...1427...>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 14:33:11 +0000

I wanted to add an attribute to the sphere style, a per atom scaling factor for the radius. To do so I created a new particle style. However to get proper access to the attribute I had to also add it to the atom base class and set class.

Is that correct way or is there another way that avoid changing the atom and set classes.

Thanks in advance,

Victor