Re: [lammps-users] deposit molecule:segmentation fault (11)

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 01:47:33 -0400

your input is too large and you are requiring too many processors to
try reproduce and debug this.
can you try to reproduce the segfault with a setup using less atoms
and less processors? the smaller,the better. that will enable using
several detailed debugging methods which slow down calculations quite
significantly.
thanks,
     axel.