[lammps-users] deposit molecule:segmentation fault (11)

From: 李珠宏 <forever12103@...127...>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 09:28:35 +0800 (CST)

Dear LAMMPS users
      I am new to lammps, and i use the lammps of the latest version. I am  encountering segmentation fault when doing deposition simulation.
Using 28 cpu to do simulation can deposit 20 molecules at 10000 steps to insert a molecule. If increase the area of adding molecule, it can
deposit more molecules at   50 steps to insert a molecule. Using 4 or 8 cpu to do simulation can deposit more molecules at 10000 steps to
add a molecule. But simulation all suffer from segmentation fault. I have read the mail list about the segmentation fault, but i still do not get
rid of it .  I guess this is parallel computing problem. Do you have any recommendation?
    thanks in advance.