[lammps-users] Angle criteria to add bound between two atoms

From: abbas abouei <abbasabouei@...16...>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 10:03:25 +0000 (UTC)

Dear lammps users,
I would like to apply the bound between two water molecules with two criteria at the same time, one the distance between two oxygen atoms and secone the angle of O-H.....O in Lammps. The distance criteria can be added by fix bond/create command but I dont have any idea about how I can add the angle criteria. do  you have any recommendation?
Bests,
Abbas

A.Abouei Mehriz