Re: [lammps-users] melting point

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 05:23:58 -0400

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 3:05 AM, ehsan gowdini <ehsangowdini@...24...> wrote:
> Dear Axel and all users
>
> i search about nanoparticle melting point around 10 days in mailing
> list but I could not find any useful answer

that is not correct. you did get three answers and each of them gave
you good and correct advice.

[...]

> but when simulation done and draw potential v.s temperature curve i
> see not any jump energy that show nanoparticle melt
>

> what must i do?

follow the advice being given. you have received more answers and
independently than most people receive on this list. all of those
you want advice beyond what you have been given, you should *AT THE
VERY LEAST* show the people that have responded before the respect and
explain (convincingly) why you cannot follow the advice being given.
simply saying, that what people told you is not useful, is very
impolite if not offensive.