Re: [lammps-users] How can we measure acting force on a group of atom in LAMMPS?

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2018 13:27:18 -0400

the total force acting on a group of atoms is the sum of the forces on
all atoms in the group. for that you can use compute reduce.
the total force specifically between to groups of atoms can in some
simple cases, be difference of the total forces from above. for other
cases, there is compute group/group.

axel.