[lammps-users] How can we measure acting force on a group of atom in LAMMPS?

From: "Md. Imrul Reza Shishir" <imrul.reza.shishir@...24...>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2018 11:43:13 -0400

Dear all
Good day.
I have a mono layer panel of atom for uniaxial tension simulation in LAMMPS. For stress-strain curve I normally plot the pressure in the applied strain direction with respect to strain.
Now, I want to plot force-displacement curve. In normal sense, we can compute the force by multiply panel area with pressure (stress).

My question is there any other way to measure the force between two group of atoms in LAMMPS (one is my panel and another is holder section for uniaxial test).
Thank you in advance.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards
Md Imrul Reza Shishir