Re: [lammps-users] Lammps installation CentOS cluster

From: Stefan Paquay <stefanpaquay@...24...>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 10:00:06 -0400

You need to install FFTW3 if CentOS does not come with it by default. If it does, make sure the paths for it in the Makefile are set up properly.

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Torotot Boy <torototboy1234@...12...24...> wrote:
Good day lammps-users,

Please help me installing lammps on a CentOS computing cluster. I followed the steps on this link (http://lammps.sandia.gov/threads/msg12768.html) but after performing "make linux" or "make mpi", it sends some error (fftw3). Does anyone here can suggest a direct procedure in installing. I'll appreciate it very much. Thank you.