[lammps-users] Lammps installation CentOS cluster

From: Torotot Boy <torototboy1234@...24...>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 08:48:27 +0800

Good day lammps-users,

Please help me installing lammps on a CentOS computing cluster. I followed the steps on this link (http://lammps.sandia.gov/threads/msg12768.html) but after performing "make linux" or "make mpi", it sends some error (fftw3). Does anyone here can suggest a direct procedure in installing. I'll appreciate it very much. Thank you.