Re: [lammps-users] Report bug on Thermo

From: "Diaz,Adrian" <adriandiaz@...1447...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 18:04:25 +0000

9/10 times this is just a preference of your system buffer; on the supercomputer I submit I explicitly have to tell it to deliver information to the standard output with "2>&1" appended to the end of the shell command. On the other hand any other file such as a fix will release information on the requisite time-steps regardless.  If you're input file is correct, which we don't know, there are still a million reasons this could happen with your job submission.