Re: [lammps-users] Report bug on Thermo

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 13:51:24 -0400

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 1:24 PM, Lu Wang <mm229196@...7278...> wrote:
> I'm using the recently released version.
> I've set thermo to print data every 10 steps. But, nothing is appeared in
> the log.lammps until at least 100 steps progress in the simulation.
> So, where is the issue?

let me repeat:

however, it is impossible to say anything specific without knowing
which LAMMPS version you are using exactly, and seeing your input script.

with that in mind:

- "recently released" doesn't specify the version. there are stable
and unstable version. the proper and unique description of the version
of LAMMPS is the date it prints out.
- when you describe your input, you tell me your interpretation what
you think you did. i want to see *exactly* what you did and
*everything*.

considering, that you are not even able to follow very simple
instructions, it is not far fetched to assume, that there is something
in your input, that conflicts with what you claim you are doing.

axel.