Re: [lammps-users] Report bug on Thermo

From: Lu Wang <mm229196@...7278...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 21:54:45 +0430

I'm using the recently released version.
I've set thermo to print data every 10 steps. But, nothing is appeared in the log.lammps until at least 100 steps progress in the simulation.
So, where is the issue?

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 9:50 PM, Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 12:32 PM, Lu Wang <mm229196@...7278...> wrote:
> Dear LAMMPS developers
>
> I want to print all thermo data in the log.lammps as appeared in the linux
> terminal. But, only those associated with minimization is written. What's
> the problem?

the problem is likely not with LAMMPS, but somewhere between your
chair and your keyboard.

however, it is impossible to say anything specific without knowing
which LAMMPS version you are using exactly and seeing your input
script.

axel