[lammps-users] TIP5P support/development?

From: "Ahmed E. Ismail" <aeismail@...24...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 23:42:30 +0000

Dear all:

I know it was asked in an earlier post about TIP5P, but I was curious if anyone was currently working on trying to implement a five-point model in LAMMPS right now. One of my students is interested in working with TIP5P, so it would be good to know if anybody is currently developing such a model, or if there is sufficient interest to be worth doing it ourselves.

Thanks,

—AEI
--
Ahmed E. Ismail