Re: [lammps-users] fcc 110 plane

From: Julien Guénolé <guenole@...5809...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 14:49:33 +0200

Le 27/04/2018 à 19:07, Prakash Makwana a écrit :
Dear all,

I am trying to make fcc 1 1 0 plane. I have three lattice vectors which are mutually orthogonal and following right-hand rule.

I used following command in my script. It is working but when I visualize it does not look like 110 planes.

Why? How do you expect a 110 plane to looks like in an fcc structure?

Btw, I do not see any error in your lammps input parameters.

Julien

units metal
atom_style full
boundary f p p
lattice fcc 4.032 orient x 1 1 0 orient y -1 1 0 orient z 0 0 1

I am attaching snapshot also.

can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance