[lammps-users] potential for iron FCC sturcture

From: hossain khan <hk19811985@...24...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 15:28:12 -0700

Hi LAMMPS User

Does anyone have the idea about the potential for iron FCC structure? I want to do radiation damage MD simulation on the iron structure.

Our lab produces FCC iron nanoparticle. I fill I have to use EAM potential but I found that all are build by BCC structure. Any kind of suggestion would be good for me.

Thank you in advance

Mohammad Zahidul Hossain Khan