[lammps-users] Quesiton about shock test

From: "Khourshaei Shar, Ali" <akhoursh@...6666...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 22:02:17 +0000

Dear Lammps users,

Hi,

I'm doing a shock test using " fix    msst all msst x 113 q 2 tscale 0.1 mu 1e-03 " using tersoff/table potential. However, after a while it gives me the error:

ERROR on proc 5: Too many neighbors for interaction list: 65 vs 64.
Check your system or increase 'leadingDimensionInteractionList' (../pair_tersoff_table.cpp:151)

I checked the lammps community. I know in " http://lammps.sandia.gov/threads/msg21604.html " people discussed about it. But, it didn't work for my case. I attached diagram of pressure, temperature , and density in case it is helpful.

Thanks,
Ali