[lammps-users] Laser ablation of Aluminium

From: Rida Ahmed <ridaahmed994@...24...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 22:20:30 +0500

Dear all,
I have been trying from last two months to simulate laser ablation of aluminium. I know I can make it by LAMMPS but I really don't know how to simulate the model. I have tried a lot, I think I just need an example If someone can send me example file of laser ablation of any material in an type of ambient environment of gas. I am sure I can understand and develop simulation of my work after having understanding of example. Kindly someone please send me example file of laser ablation.
Thank you so much in advance.
Best regards