[lammps-users] Fwd: reset_ids command

From: Hyungmook Kang <hmkang@...633...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 20:01:19 -0700

Dear lammps users,

I've wanted to delete overlapped molecules and used the command "delete_atoms", as follows.

# Intialization
units          real
dimension      3
boundary       p p p
atom_style     full

read_data water_a.dat  ~~~

replicate       3 4 4

read_data     AAA.dat add append offset 2 1 1 0 0 group AAA

#
pair_style lj/cut/tip4p/cut 1 2 1 1 0.15 8.0 8.5
bond_style      harmonic
angle_style     harmonic

#
delete_atoms overlap 1.36 solution LCST mol yes
reset_ids

I can't use compress keyword of delete atoms since I use molecular atom style.
So. I tried to use "reset_ids" command

But I got an error on both linux and Mac envrionments.
ERROR: Unknown command: reset_ids (../input.cpp:246)

I checked my lammps is the lastly updated version.

Could somebody let me know the way to solve this problem or another way to reset atom IDs?

Many Thanks
Mook