[lammps-users] Write the data.lammps only of a group ?

From: Siva Chari <ssnchari.hcu@...24...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 12:53:13 +0530

Hello Lammps users,

I need a clarification on the following.
Can we write the data of only a particular group of the total system?
usually, write_data command writes for the full system, can we specify the group keyword here? if so, how?
I searched in the lammps documentation, but could not get it from there.
Thanks for your time.

regards,
Siva