[lammps-users] multi-scale simulation

From: <xudong.wang@...7565...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:56:07 +0200

Hello everyone

Im now studying on the simulation of the sinterering process of microparticle silver. Because of the big size of particles, I need to use the ATC package. I want to treat the interconnected part between particles by using MD and the other part by using FE (as shown in the figure below). Do you think that my problem can be solved with this package please ?

Best regareds

Xudong