[lammps-users] Segmentation Fault while working with kolmogorov/crespi/full

From: Indrajit Maity <indrajit.maity02@...24...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 01:26:33 +0530

Dear lammps-users,

I am trying to use pair_style  kolmogorov/crespi/full from the patch 30th March, 2018 release of lammps (from github). I have attached the input file. While the kolmogorov/crespi/z works for me with this release, the  kolmogorov/crespi/full shows segmentation fault. I want to use this potential to compute forces/energies between two graphene layers.

Is the stable version due very soon ? Can anyopne please help me.

Thanks for you attention
sincerely
indrajit

--