Re: [lammps-users] rigid command

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 11:13:56 -0400

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 10:39 AM, mani monsef <manimonsef@...24...> wrote:
> Hello all
>
> I want take some atoms in my component rigid (not moving)

you are confusing rigid (a group of atoms moving as a rigid body) with
immobile (a group of atoms not moving at all).

> please guide

there have been numerous discussions on the subject previously on this
very mailing list. please make an effort to search the mailing list
archives before asking about something that has been answered and
discussed many times.