[lammps-users] Entropy Calculation using LAMMPS

From: Muhammad Saeed <saeedphysics96@...24...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 11:12:29 +0800

Dear LAMMPS users,

I am working on "Thermal properties of Self-Assembly monolayers at the liquid-solid interface" and want to calculate entropy using LAMMPS. As I am a new LAMMPS user, I could not figure out how to prepare an input script to calculate entropy of a system.
Can someone please provide me a sample input script to calculate the entropy of a system?

Kind Regards

Muhammad Saeed

Postdoctoral Researcher
Institute for Advanced Study