Re: [lammps-users] Pressure induced phase transition Metadynamics with PLUMED

From: Matej Badin <matej.badin@...24...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 21:23:41 +0200

Yes, I have asked in PLUMED mailinglist the same question, but I was still interested if someone try to use the metadynamics
in the same way in LAMMPS (pressure induced phase transitions) in order to see if there not some possible issues with implementation.

Matej

Someone more familiar with PLUMED or the use of metadyanmics for this
kind of model would need to answer.  Maybe there is a mail list for PLUMED
where you can ask these Qs?

Steve