[lammps-users] Rotation of simulation box during NPT equilibrium

From: "Khourshaei Shar, Ali" <akhoursh@...6666...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 17:39:50 +0000

Dear LAMMPS users,

Hi,

During simulation of a ceramic Nanowire system, I observed that my simulation box start to rotate with respect to z axis during equilibrium. However, it stop as I use " rot yes " in " velocity all create 300 277387 ". But I think using this modification will affect my result. Any comment please ?

Thanks in advance,

Ali