Re: [lammps-users] Create multiple angles of different angletypes with "fix bond/create"

From: Robert Meißner <robert.meissner@...4427...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 09:55:43 +0200

Hej Jake,

this sounds really cool! But where can I find it? I had a look in the lammps github but wasn't able to find in the master or unstable branch.

Best

Robert

On 13.04.2018 20:17, Jacob Gissinger wrote:

Hi Tim,

It sounds like you could make use of fix bond/react (beta version currently available on the lammps github). This allows for complex custom 'reactions' by inputting two molecule templates, one describing the reaction site before the reaction, and one after. You can individually define e.g. angle types in the post-reaction molecule template.

Thanks,

Jake