Re: [lammps-users] Kokkos version for gran/hooke/history

From: Denis Taniguchi <Denis.Taniguchi@...7548...>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 00:06:45 +0000

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your feedback on this.

The document in the link is amazing. Maybe we could consider adding it to the src/KOKKOS folder?

The only big difference that I see in the hooke case is that it relies on the FixNeighHistory class which also needs to be ported, to account for storing the shear displacements in a View. Also the compute part of the Hookean model is quite large, hopefully it will not use too many registers and reduce the occupancy of the SMs.

I will try to reach Dan to see how far he got on this.

Regards,

Denis