Re: [lammps-users] About accesing pair potential.

From: Giacomo Fiorin <giacomo.fiorin@...24...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 19:18:19 -0400

The documentation for pair_coeff:
http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/pair_coeff.html
explains how to control where LAMMPS find such files.  Needless to say, it can be a directory writable by you.

Giacomo

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 6:08 PM, Arun Bikram Thapa <aaron.thapa143@...24...> wrote:
Hi all,
We are using LAMMPS to run our simulation and we need to change a rc_min in AIREBO potential file. For that I need access to the lammps directory where potential file is available and I can change it. But in our cluster we cannot change things ,for that we need to bring potential file to our own directory and call LAMMPS to access from here. But I couldn't find the way to access this potential from my directory.
Is there any way that I can access just the pair potential from my local directory.

Thanks
Arun